Sales Account Manager
- Stafford, TX
Amino Transport Inc. is a privately owned freight brokerage company with offices in Hurst TX, Stafford TX, San Antonio TX, St Louis MO and Brighton MI. We broker full truckload, LTL, IM and IM freight nationwide in support of multiple shippers and manufacturers in every industry.
Our Sales Account Managers have unlimited earning potential in a highly competitive market!
Amino Transport knows that people are the heart and soul of our company. Our employees set and maintain high standards of service and reliability and we take pride in their contributions.
As such, we are committed to recruiting, training and retaining the best and brightest individuals. We offer a four-week educational process that includes two weeks of classroom instruction and two weeks of hands on education. Once formal training completes, each new account manager enters our mentoring program in order to benefit from the invaluable experience of our Senior Brokers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Healthcare Savings Account
- Paid Time Off / Holidays
Position prospects and develops strong professional relationships by contacting new and existing customers in an inside sales environment. It requires a highly motivated, goal oriented individual to meet revenue goals as well as being a team player with skills in sales, relationship management, marketing and customer service.
Sales made by contacting the customer, negotiating rates, contracting with trucking companies to move the customer loads and providing full cycle customer support from contract to delivery confirmation.
Heavy phone prospecting as well as face to face outside sales
- Responsible for selling transportation brokerage services through the development of relationships with customers and carriers
- Meet & exceed monthly sales objectives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain the flow of business information with a sense of urgency
- Negotiations in rates and contract agreements
- Provide full cycle customer service to include customer contact, order tracking and delivery confirmation
- Contact customers on a daily basis to generate revenue
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities and closing the sale
- Maintain communication between internal and external parties
- The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and appreciation for selling a fast-paced environment, is goal oriented, directed, organized and passionate for success and making money.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Logistics (or equivalent experience)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) proficient
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Solution oriented selling and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills & follow - thru abilities
- Ability to excel in a fast paced team environment
- Industry knowledge and experience is a plus
- Extensive relationship building capabilities
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Strong work ethic with a team work mentality