Technical Writer Level 2
- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
ANALYGENCE, INC. (ANALYGENCE) is a Disadvantaged, Service Disabled Veteran-Owned professional services small business established in 2010 on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. We cater to the specific needs of each individual customer to help them lay out a path for success.
The Technical Writer Level 2 shall:
- Be responsible for the preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation
- Write and edit technical documentation for the project hardware and software to include installation, configuration and how-to documentation
- Create code documentation for software; produce implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities; provide field, data definition, and data flow documentation and format technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Six (6) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required
- Four (4) years of additional technical writing experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree; a Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to four (4) years of experience
Please note that an active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is required
ANALYGENCE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
US Citizenship is required as a result of the parameters set for the Federal Government contract.