Senior JCIDS Integration Analyst
- Fort Meade, MD
ANALYGENCE, INC. (ANALYGENCE) is a Disadvantaged, Service Disabled Veteran-Owned professional services small business established in 2010 on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. We cater to the specific needs of each individual customer to help them lay out a path for success.
ANALYGENCE is seeking a Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) Senior Integration Analyst will act as the technical lead for contractor personnel performing requirements and integration support. This position will Facilitate and assist in, the creation of JCID documentation including Capabilities Based Assessments (CBA), Initial Capability Document (ICD), Capability Development Document (CDD), Joint Urgent Operational Need (JUON)/Joint Emerging Operational Need (JEON), Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), for cyberspace initiatives.
- Technical Analysis: Assist in the technical analysis required in defining and drafting requirements documentation, which defines the capability gap; summarizes the results of Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and education, Personnel and Facilities, and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) analysis; and describes why non-materiel changes alone may have been judged inadequate in fully providing the capability.
- Leadership: Help to assist in organizing and facilitating the cyberspace operations program community in Capabilities Based Assessments (CBA) for conducting analysis of cyberspace capabilities and platforms.
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph security clearance is required to start.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with JCIDS documentation including Capabilities Based Assessments (CBA), Initial Capability Document (ICD), Capability Development Document (CDD), Joint Urgent Operational Need (JUON)/Joint Emerging Operational Need (JEON), Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) for cyberspace initiatives.
- Experience with DOTMLPF-P analysis.
- Proven experience providing technical and program recommendations or improvements verbally or in writing to higher levels based on independent analysis of the problem, its facts, assumptions and potential courses of action/solutions.
- Experience in Knowledge Management Decision Support and SharePoint.
ANALYGENCE, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions