Enterprise Sales Executive - Toronto
- Toronto, Canada
Founded in 2006, Anaplan is disrupting the world of Enterprise Planning Management. Our cloud-based platform provides the simplicity and ease of use of spreadsheets with the scalability and security of a traditional multi-dimensional enterprise-planning platform. This mixture of power and flexibility is unrivaled in the marketplace, and enables the type of business agility that has been promised by enterprise software vendors for decades.
Today, Anaplan is a global, venture-backed company, with over 90 customers, 145 employees and growing rapidly. We are headquartered in San Francisco’s dynamic Union Square district and offer competitive compensation and equity. We are committed to our employees’ career growth and well-being, and offer excellent benefits including highly competitive dental, medical and vision plans, 401K, commuter perks, flexible work hours, unlimited vacation and more.
Being a part of Anaplan’s sales team means being part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and making your mark on the industry. You have the opportunity to work with a team of professionals that are exceeding their quotas (and we have outstanding commission structures), and the potential for rapid career growth based on performance and success.
Enterprise Sales Executive
Do you have boundless energy, persistence, and a strong desire to “pursue the win? Are you inspired to bring new ideas to market? Able to challenge the old way of doing things? Then this job is for you!
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, you will work with our Sales Development Reps, Pre-sales Consultants, and Customer Success Team to build customer value and drive new business onto the Anaplan platform.
You will achieve this by:
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position Anaplan’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Building and defending Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilizing Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Recruiting and leveraging partners and existing customers in your territory to build your Anaplan “franchise”
- 10-15 years successful sales experience (less years okay if very strong performance).
- Experience selling SaaS
- Experience selling EPM, either directly or through a Big 4 consulting firm
- Strong network in Toronto
- Strong technical aptitude to learn Anaplan solution quickly
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota