- San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to be an integral part Ancestry's Talent Acquisition Team! This person will be involved in many aspects of our hiring process, from reaching out to potential candidates, to partnering with recruiters, working with hiring managers, and scheduling interviews. The ideal candidate is highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize, and is able to be flexible and provide support wherever is needed. If you’ve been thinking about exploring a career as a recruiter, this is an opportunity for you to learn the ins and outs of talent acquisition and the recruiting cycle and move up the ranks in our talent acquisition team.
- Support three to five recruiters with day to day scheduling, candidate process and communication
- Schedule phone, video, and in-person interviews with candidates
- Participate in creating a great candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Book candidate travel arrangements (flights, hotels)
- Work directly with recruiters on hiring needs and have insight into strategy
- Provide general administrative help as needed
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- A minimum of year of experience in administrative or recruiting role
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is a big plus
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.