Manager, Technical Services
- Phoenix, AZ
Anchorage Consultants is an executive placement firm located right outside of Washington, DC. Our model is based on a dual approach of utilizing our vast personal networks and technological savvy to locate and place top flight professionals in the public and private sectors. We employ a results based methodology to find the right people for the right positions.
The Manager, Technical Services works as a member of the operations management team.
In addition to leading a team, the Manager, Technical Services is a hands-on, working manager role. The individual must also code and/or review and modify other’s code. The successful candidate must also have prior development experience (C# and Perl) and strong database skills. Finally, a work history which demonstrates progressively responsible work experience and prior supervisory experience of a smaller development team is required.
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- At least four years relevant experience working in a legal, technology or proprietary software environment with a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Two or more years’ experience in a direct supervisory role with responsibility for at least six individuals operating across multiple shifts.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related field is required.
- Experience in coding/scripting with C# or PERL.
- A strong client focus including troubleshooting and follow-up skills and a commitment to continuous improvement is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Experienced in project planning and management.
- Demonstrates a proactive, responsible, and willing approach to work willing to go above-and-beyond to achieve client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the eDiscovery or legal services field from both an industry and technology standpoint represents a significant advantage in this selection process.