- Bridgeville, PA
Anderson Equipment Company was founded in 1935 by H.W. Anderson and his partner C.K. Burson. Used and rebuilt construction equipment comprised a large part of the firm's inventory in the late 1930's and new construction and mining equipment lines were steadily added over the years.
With 22 branch locations across Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine, our infrastructure affords us the ability to seamlessly fulfill our customers' needs from Kentucky to Canada.
Although Anderson Equipment Company has changed dramatically over the years, one characteristic has remained the same - its reputation for Quality: people, products and services.
- Post jobs/place ads
- Maintain communication with recruiting resources.
- Receive resumes and applications and organize them based on preferences.
- Issue applicant testing when appropriate, coordinate efforts with other branch personnel land correct applicant tests.
- Phone screen all applicant.
- Set up, coordinate and follow-up on all pre-employment testing
- Coordinate candidate flow process to include interview set up, providing materials to hiring managers, and communicating with candidates as appropriate.
- Conduct reference checks on final candidates.
- Represent company at job/career fairs.
- Maintenance of company applicant pipeline and applicant files.
- Assist with the development and implementation of company training.
- Assists with other duties as assigned including special projects.
Must possess a basic knowledge of Federal, State and local employment laws, regulations and statutes.
SKILLLS AND ABILITIES
Prior recruiting experience including, applicant screening and job posting. Adequate proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Office, Word, and Excel.
Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years' experience required.