Anderson Equipment Company was founded in 1935 by H.W. Anderson and his partner C.K. Burson. Used and rebuilt construction equipment comprised a large part of the firm's inventory in the late 1930's and new construction and mining equipment lines were steadily added over the years.
With 22 branch locations across Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine, our infrastructure affords us the ability to seamlessly fulfill our customers' needs from Kentucky to Canada.
Although Anderson Equipment Company has changed dramatically over the years, one characteristic has remained the same - its reputation for Quality: people, products and services.