Anthony Travel is a full-service travel management company specializing in sports event travel. Our dedicated sports travel professionals are committed to providing the highest level of personal service to all athletes, staff members, officials and fans.
Owns specific responsibility of managing online travel implementations and process improvement services. Works closely with external and internal clients to plan and structure the delivery of technologies and process improvements to support organizational goals. Ensures that deliverables enhance our overall quality of account management and customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree required, plus two (2) years’ experience with software implementations.
- Experience in the travel industry, particularly with Concur, a plus.
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, estimating, measuring progress, troubleshooting and change management.
- Demonstrated strong client service orientation; technical/functional consulting experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, change management, and negotiation skills.
- Solid business knowledge of end to end financial management, travel lifecycle, customer online, e-commerce, decision support business processes.
- General understanding of system development “best practices” through all phases, from feasibility and business analysis through construction, testing and implementation.
- Compliance with ATI Core Values
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.