Marketing & Creative Services Coordinator or Manager
- Dallas, TX
Anthony Travel is a full-service travel management company specializing in sports event travel. Our dedicated sports travel professionals are committed to providing the highest level of personal service to all athletes, staff members, officials and fans.
The coordinator will work with its marketing manager and event managers to develop marketing plans and strategies for various sports and university clients. Anthony Travel clients include Disney, ESPN, U.S. Soccer Federation, World Triathlon Corporation and more than 40 universities and athletic departments.
Enthusiastic marketing and creative professionals with the ability to work well under pressure and handle a crisis with a steady hand will find success in this position. The candidate must possess strong organizational, communication and time management skills, an understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, and an appreciation of the need for consistency within company’s branding and marketing mix. Focus on client relations is crucial; creativity and attention to detail are musts; familiarity with sports is helpful.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Work with marketing manager, event managers/coordinators and clients to develop marketing plans and strategies for sports and university events and relationships
- Work with marketing manager to ensure timely execution of marketing plans and deliverables both internally and externally
- Creatively utilize marketing tools, web editors and customized applications to impact sales
- Assist in creating, monitoring and updating content for electronic media, with focus on email campaigns and marketing website
- Perform graphic design and copy writing tasks for print materials, email campaigns and web
- Assess marketing activities and provide relevant reports/feedback
- Enhance and protect brand identity of Anthony Travel and clients
- Effectively set and meet multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Other duties as assigned
- Work will be from eight to ten hours per day, five days a week. This is a highly competitive field and will require weekend and holiday duties at times.
- Reports to marketing manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Creative development and/or graphic design experience
- Email marketing and web (content management system and HTML) experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver), Microsoft Office and Mac OS X
- Strong language, writing, proofing and editing skills; experience with copy writing for a variety of marketing materials
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary: Starting at $29,500 annually.
Portfolio: A portfolio (website or PDFs) with at least three work samples is required. Submissions must include work samples to be seriously considered. If uploading document(s), please use the "Additional Attachments" during the application process.