- Huntington Beach, CA
AnyMeeting is a fast-emerging leader in small business web conferencing, with a product designed and priced for small business. AnyMeeting pioneered the small business web conferencing market in 2011 with a completely free, full-featured web conferencing service tailored for small business. Since then, the company has grown to over 500,000 registered meeting hosts, including users of both our free ad-supported service and low-cost ad-free options.
This is a QA Analyst position focused on driving Black Box testing within a dynamic and fast paced Agile Development environment. The position is key contributor in a focused high performing QA team that aggressively drives the validation of software quality. Team members work closely with Developers and Product Owners to validate the functionality, usability, and reliability of AnyMeeting’s Web Conferencing services. The QA Analyst will be responsible for analyzing product requirements and design specifications, for creating and executing exhaustive test plans, for identifying and reporting product issues, for actively engaging Development in troubleshooting and validating bug fixes, and for benchmarking services and platform performance.
- 2+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience including a demonstrated ability to define test strategies, create test documentation, systematically identify and isolate defects, meticulously report defects, and validate fixes.
- Ability to effectively communicate status, issues, and concerns with all project stakeholders.
- Highly analytical approach to executing tasks with ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of QA Strategies within the SDLC
- Experience testing Web Based SaaS products is a plus
- Experience in developing automated test cases either scripted or recorded is highly desirable but not mandatory
- Passionate about understanding and testing complex systems
- Ability to quickly pivot and to focus on solving emerging issues
- Effective organizational skills and ability to be attentive to details
- Demonstrated leadership in driving the implementation of QA solutions and tools
AnyMeeting is an energetic and vibrant work environment with everyone doing their part to fuel our growth. We have frequent company lunches, happy hours and company events, while encouraging a play hard / work hard ethic. We’re focused on operating with a sense of urgency, communicating frequently, measuring everything we do and executing against a plan.
Please provide recent salary history with your application. Benefits include health, dental, vision, paid vacation and more.