Growth Marketing Lead, The Huffington Post
- New York, NY
The Huffington Post is a Pulitzer Prize-winning source of breaking news, video, features, and entertainment, as well as a highly engaged global community for opinion and conversation. The platform has 100,000 bloggers -- from politicians, students and celebrities to academics, parents and policy experts -- who contribute in real-time on the subjects about which they are most passionate. The Huffington Post is committed to covering our core editorial pillars -- news and politics, wellness, and solutions to the world's biggest problems -- and using every available tool and platform, including virtual reality and immersive storytelling, to inform, inspire, entertain and empower. With a global multiplatform audience, The Huffington Post has editions in the UK, Canada, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Maghreb, Germany, Brazil, South Korea, Greece, India, Australia and the Arab world. The Huffington Post is part of AOL Inc.
Role: We are looking for a proven Growth Marketing Lead to maniacally focus on augmenting our user base and growing user engagement with the Huffington Post. As the principal growth marketer you’ll play a visible role in the development and implementation of our growth strategy.
● Implement aggressive user acquisition campaigns using all digital marketing channels as well as third-party technologies and platforms
● Understand and leverage data and products of high-scale platforms such as Facebook and Twitter for audience growth
● Utilize strong analytical ability to plan and execute experiment and conversion tests
● Help establish growth and customer acquisition metrics (LTV, CAC across different segmentation)
● Identify trends and insights, and optimized spend and performance based on the insights
● Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate and optimize growth strategy
● Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption when appropriate.
● Bachelor's Degree, with at least 3-5 years of work experience
● Proven track record of growing paid and organic traffic
● Ahead of the curve with the latest and best practices in growth hacking and metrics of success
● Knack for telling stories with data and can transform complex tables into insightful and easy to read visualizations
● Understand direct-response marketing best practices and can design, execute and report on A/B and multivariate user tests
● Expert knowledge of analytics software such as Google Analytics
● Savvy with all social media platforms and working knowledge of ad serving tools
● Well-versed in digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, email marketing, online display media, etc.
● A quick learner, self-motivated, ambitious, and detail-oriented
● Confidence to operate in a quickly changing environment
● Positive, can-do attitude with focus on results
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.