Lead SharePoint Developer
- Cincinnati, OH
Duration 6+ Months
Responsible for microsoft architecture design and standards
• Lead microsoft developer
• Guide onshore and offshore microsoft Developers to ensure standards are met
• Lead or participate in Proof-of-Concept projects
• Stay current with emerging industry trends
• Good written and oral communication
• Explain complex design items through documents and white-board sessions
• SQL knowledge
• 4 years of IT experience with an expertise in Microsoft SharePoint Portal Development, Testing and Implementation of solutions.
• Versatile team player with excellent analytical, presentation, communication skills.
• Expertise in analysis of functional specification, data modeling, SPS 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0 with Windows Server 2008/2003.
• Hands on experience in creating Site Definitions & Templates, Site Columns, Security, Business Data Catalog (BDC), Workflows, Themes, WebParts, InfoPath Forms using SharePoint technologies.
• Experience with developing Web applications using .Net Framework (4/3.5/3.0/2.0), ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, ASP, CSS, SQL server (2005/2008), WCF Services.
• Interpersonal skills with ability to work in under pressured environment, prioritizing tasks.
Work with customer and within team as a 'Lead SharePoint Developer