- Evanston, IL
Apex3 Security is a regionally recognized contract security service firm that provides the highest quality customized security programs to world-class commercial, residential and retail properties.
Apex3 Security has relationships with over 35 clients and close to 400 employees. Our specialty is the Chicago and Suburban market, which allows us to provide a close relationship versus global service providers.
Interacting with tenants, residents, visitors and client representatives in a friendly, but professional, manner.
Providing outstanding customer service to all tenants, residents, visitors and client representatives while adhering to company and building policies.
Ensuring residents and visitors follow access control procedures according to building policy.
Conducting foot and vehicle patrols as required by each department.
Ability to write clear, concise and thorough reports, including daily activity and incident.
Monitoring and recording deliveries according to building policy.
Coordinating elevators for tenants moves and deliveries.
Performing assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time.
Ability to work in elevators.
Ability to work in a high-rise building environment and respond to high-rise floors.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
Ability and willingness to receive cross training on all contracted posts which will assist department and client leadership during an emergency incident.
- Must be able to work in Evanston.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must have a 20 hour training certificate.
- Must be a high school graduate (GED accepted) and provide us with an original diploma and/or official transcripts.
- Must pass a stringent pre-employment background investigation, demonstrating a stable work history.
- Must disclose all criminal convictions and pending charges.
- Must have an excellent appearance and attitude.
- Must be customer service-oriented, organized, responsible and professional.
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have an excellent attendance and job performance record.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with the willingness and ability to function with limited supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task in a service-oriented environment.
- Must be able to learn and follow procedures for multiple departments.
- Must have the ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and be able to hold over to the next shift or work extra hours as needed.
- Must maintain a working telephone number through which we can contact you.
- Commercial/residential building security or customer service experience is preferred.
If interested please apply online at www.apex3security.com