- Richmond, Canada
Are you a driven, passionate, and energetic Sales PRO interested in working in the Lower Mainland, BC area? If so, make sure to send us your profile!
We are looking for talented Sales Reps on an ongoing basis!
An attractive compensation package accompanies this role!
Base salary plus commission
Company Provided Laptop and Cell Phone
Monthly & Quarterly Sales Targets
Medical & Dental Benefits
Reporting directly to the Sales Director - Western Canada, the Account Executive, West is responsible for increasing sales volume through a direct sales effort in assigned and new accounts. In addition, the candidate will develop strategic territory plans, sales goals and growth strategies. He/she will develop high level relationships with key accounts; provide customer presentations; provide input to senior management on customers and competitive trends.
The position carries monthly & quarterly sales targets and the compensation package consists of a base salary, commission and car allowance.
- Manage sales opportunities in the sales process from prospecting to closure.
- Support sales through hunter activity via calls and sales strategies.
- Increase the opportunity sales pipeline through targeted campaigns to the established base and/or new accounts.
- Develop account specific marketing to not only grow our sales, but to improve customer retention.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and services, competitor's products and industry trends to leverage success in the sales function.
- Nurture an established base of current accounts maximizing new sales opportunities within that base.
- Utilize CRM as well as sales tools to manage your opportunity pipeline and over achieve your sales goal.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent preferred
- 2 - 3 years of field sales experience and proven track record selling to large B2B accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - including great presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills at both the grass roots and executive level
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Results-oriented and desire for success
- Strong prospecting skills
- Fully experienced with MS Office and CRM systems
- A valid Driver's license
- A passion for nourishing others a must!
Consideration will be given to those applicants with the legal ability to work in Canada.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
AquaTerra is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE