Service Technician/ Relief Delivery Driver
- Kamloops, Canada
We are currently recruiting for the position of a Delivery Driver / Warehouse Operator for our Kamloops, BC location. This position requires you to act as a delivery driver for water and coffee service to our Home and Office customers. You will also be required to service and sanitize our water dispensers and filtration systems.
Canadian Springs’ drivers are the front line of our home and office bottled water and coffee delivery service. They work independently and are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of our products. They must possess superior customer service skills, and the physical ability to perform strenuous, repetitive tasks including heavy lifting.
- Provide outstanding customer service to residential and commercial clients
- Water and coffee service coverage as required
- Sanitize water dispensers to AquaTerra standards.
- General warehouse coverage as required
- Sales opportunities
- Operate a commercial delivery vehicle in a safe, courteous and efficient manner
- Customer Service Orientated
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently in a team orientated environment
- Hold a current Class 5 driver’s license with Air Brake endorsement
- Physically fit and able to lift a minimum of 50lbs repetitively
A current NSC Drivers Abstract is required. We Provide you with company benefits, and uniforms.
*** Attach a copy of your NSC Driver's Abstract with your application by adding it as a file under "Additional attachments" ***
Consideration will be given to those applicants with the legal ability to work in Canada.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
AquaTerra is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE