Receptionist / Front Desk Coordinator
- Richmond, Canada
Are you a friendly, outgoing, and organized individual who thrives on providing front-line customer service, as well as office, and sales support? If so, we are looking for YOU!!!
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, West and located at our Richmond, BC office, the Receptionist/Front-Desk Coordinator will come with a strong sense of initiative, a positive outlook, and a desire to help!
Customer service is a key focus of our Company. We are seeking a people-orientated individual who can achieve “best in class” customer service standards.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Receive, direct and relay telephone calls, Emails, messages and fax messages.
- Receive and sort mail and prepare courier packages both receipt and delivery.
- Respond to public inquiries. Sign-in, meet and greet all visitors. Process walk in business.
- Process sales orders and open accounts for new sales for new walk-in customers.
- Assist in the scheduling, planning and preparation of meetings and conferences.
- Order office supplies.
- Lead and/or participate in the Social Committee.
- Responsible for petty cash distribution, reconciliation, and balance.
- Cash account-reconcile and balance daily/monthly.
- Process invoices and sponsorship/donation tickets.
- Make outbound calls
- Assisting other departments with projects and tasks
- Other administrative duties as required.
Knowledge and Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience
- Office administration knowledge required
- Customer Service experience a must!
- Team building skills with a winning attitude!
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills (must be solution-focused)
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communications skills
- Efficient computer skills
- Strong time management skills and a strong ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience with credit, collections and book-keeping an asset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Respectful and possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- A fast learner
- Flexible and willingness to take on new projects
- Demonstrated a strong work ethic
- Presentable and professional
- Ability to work Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Consideration will be given to those applicants with the legal ability to work in Canada.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
AquaTerra is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE