Data Entry (Route Balancing) -Part Time
- Richmond, Canada
Are you a detail-oriented, trustworthy, and accountable Problem-Solver interested in a refreshing career? If so, we are looking for YOU!!!
We are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Clerk / Route Balancer based in the Richmond office reporting directly to the Logistics Manager – Western Canada. The Route Balancer is responsible for entering data, balancing route data, solving route errors, managing driver cash deposit, reviewing customer accounts, helping solve equipment issues, liaising with other departments, checking and posting all un-posted deliveries, and participating in special projects as needed. This role requires the incumbent to work Monday - Friday, afternoon shifts with the availability to work full time for coverage.
- Attention to detail a must
- Responsible, trustworthy, accountable and reliable
- Independent, self-motivated, and disciplined
- Strong work-ethic and a can-do attitude
- Intermediate to advanced level in Excel, Word and other Windows programs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Able to cross-train within a distribution/logistics environment (i.e. balancing service orders)
- Able to follow guidelines, communicate effectively and escalate to management when necessary
- Knowledge of basic accounting
Consideration will be given to those applicants with the legal ability to work in Canada.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
AquaTerra is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE