Private Duty - CNA Companion
- Pearland, TX
Private Duty Home Healthcare
We are hiring a Part-time dedicated and caring CNA's to work in a private duty home setting in Pearland. This position enables quadriplegic ventilator patients to stay in his/her home by providing health and personal services; supporting patients and families.
Duties: * Assesses patient condition by monitoring vital signs; recording intake and output; reviewing patient care journal; keeping family and doctors informed.
* Administers treatments by dispensing medications; changing bandages; trachea suctioning; breathing treatments; administering oxygen; maintaining oxygen supply and equipment.
* Order patient medicines, equipment and supplies. Inform doctor, nurse and family of patient status. Schedule and accompany patient to all doctors appointments.
* Provides nutritious meals by following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
* Works directly with patient's family ensuring a positive and professional relationship.
* Flexible schedule or on-call schedule preferred.
Saturday & Sunday 7a-7p
* Current Texas CNA Certification
* Current CPR Certification
* Atleast 1 year CNA experience
* Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.