- St. Louis, US, St. Louis, MO
A-re-tê [Ahr-i-tey] : “be the best you can be” or “reaching your highest human potential.”
Are you looking to work in a fun dynamic team atmosphere? All Arete team members play a pivotal part of our team.
Aretê specializes in providing & managing staff to events nationwide. From Festivals, Concerts, Sporting Events or private events...we are your staff support team! Whether its 10 person event or 500,000+ we take the time and give the attention your event needs to maximize its success.
Our unique recruiting process coupled with orientation and extensive training results in a highly superior staff.
Specialties: Stadiums, Community Events, Festivals, Amphitheaters, Concerts, and Private Events.
- 1-2 years in the event or service industry!
- Supplying our guests with 100% Guest Service
- Thursday through Sunday availability.
- Love to work with people and passionate about serving others.
- Exemplary hospitality skills (friendly, courteous, anticipate the needs of our customers and exceed them).
- Ability to keep up with fast pace. Maintain composure while under stress.
- Ability to work varied hours/days including holidays.
- Ability to work extra days and hours when circumstances require.
Must reply with resume!
Clean background- MUST be able to pass a background check & authorized to work in the US
Looking forward to reviewing your resume!
The Arete Team