- Charlotte, NC, USA, Charlotte, NC
A-re-tê [Ahr-i-tey] : “be the best you can be” or “reaching your highest human potential.”
Aretê specializes in providing & managing event staff nationwide. From Festivals, Concerts, Sporting Events and private events Whether its 10 person event or 500,000+ we take the time and give the attention events need to maximize its success.
Specialties: Stadiums, Community Events, Festivals, Amphitheaters, Concerts, and Private Events.
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for representing and promoting with friendly and individualized attention towards each customer & client!
- Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with customers!
- Maintains efficient, friendly service!
- Reports all employee accidents to the manager on duty.
- Informs the manager on duty of any operational inconsistencies.
1-2 years experience in the service industry at a minimum and/or passion for the service industry
- Self schedule system based on your availability
- Fun team environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Shifts on average are 7-10 hours
- Maintains positive company morale and professional attitude.
- Must be able to work overtime, as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Apply with resume & a photo
- Clean background- MUST be able to pass a background check & authorized to work in the US
Looking forward to reviewing your resume!
The Arete Team