Front End Developer
- San Mateo, CA
rgyle Data, is the leader in real-time analytics at network speed and Hadoop scale. It offers solutions for real-time risk and customer 360 analytics for the largest data intensive organizations in mobile communications, financial services and eCommerce such as Vodafone, eBay and other confidential organizations.
- Interested in creating extraordinary web experiences to get insights out of massive datasets
- Interested in building real-time analytics applications and administration frameworks
- Interested in being part of a team with industry leading expertise in using Hadoop, Map Reduce, Hive, Presto, Impala, Accumulo, HBase, Scala and Mahout at massive scale
We are looking for candidates who have built awesome, innovative web applications combining advanced client-side visualization against large-scale datasets.
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Languages – Node.js, backbone.js, angular, HTML5, D3, jQuery, Modernizr, Jasmine, etc
- Apply your understanding of the entire web development process, from design and development through deployment.
- Deliver production-ready webpages from mockups, wireframes, or written specifications.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, developers, marketing, and other developers using agile methodology
- Ability and motivation that allow you to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years experience in at least one server-side scripting language
- 2+ years experience building client-side applications
- You’re comfortable working in a full-stack REST architecture
- You enjoy applying simple solutions to complex problems
- Passion for data and visualization