Marketing Programs Assistant - Internship (H/F) - France
- 153 Rue de Courcelles, 75017 Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
Description du poste
ArkadinOnline is a new focus in Arkadin’s organization to maintain & develop our market share into the small revenue segment. For ArkadinOnline, and covering EMEA, the Marketing Programs Manager drives marketing initiatives and programs based on digital to attract, engage and convert prospects and secure existing customers in Arkadin's online market across EMEA. Reporting to the EMEA Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will work closely with all the other online marketing team’s member along with the sales team to develop and deliver an acquisition and retention marketing plans.
Your responsibility will be to support the Marketing Program Manager in the development and execution of marketing programs for demand generation and cross sell, but also upsell for ArkadinOnline in EMEA.
Keys to success:
- Execute marketing programs according to the plan defined and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, including agencies and 3rd parties;
- Follow results for all activities : CPL, opportunities generated by campaign,...
Technical skills we are looking for:
- Digital marketing oriented with open mindedness to new technologies, best practices and innovation;
- Project management skills and ability to hold deadlines;
- Analytical approach to marketing activities;
- Curently studying in a Business School.
- Team player, comfortable communicating with internal or external stakeholders;
- Excellent writing, organizational, conceptual and creative problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency;
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.