Junior Financial Planning Analyst
- 3 Anson Rd, Springleaf Tower, Singapore 079909
Arkadin is the world’s fastest growing Collaboration Services Provider. We offer a range of Unified Communications and audio, web and video collaboration solutions, as well as virtual events. These are delivered in the Cloud for fast, scalable deployment.
As the Financial Anaylst, you provide support to management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; recommending actions.
Your deliverables include analytics supporting monthly closing activities, budgeting and forecasting process, Revenue/Traffic/ASP analysis, APP/product mix/margin analysis, and cost/expense analysis.
- Analyse monthly reporting packages, quarterly and year end schedules in accordance with set guidelines and procedures.
- Work closely with the sales directors and service line directors to have in depth understand of the revenue per service line.
- Provide management with timely, insightful and accurate financial and business analysis to facilitate sound business decisions.
- Responsible in running the annual budgeting and forecasting process as and when required.
- Directly support analytical requirements of the FP&A Manager pertaining to monthly reporting, budgeting/forecasting, business reporting and analysis.
- Perform any required ad hoc financial analysis as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or ACCA required
1 to 2 years of experience in finance or business analyst role preferred;
Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Strong analytical skills
Organized, detailed and proactive; able to work independently and in a high-energy, dynamic environment
Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to work with executive management and regional teams from a variety of cultures and backgrounds