Global Head of Brand, Corporate Communications and Content
- 26-28 Hammersmith Grove, London, gb
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
As part of the Premium Marketing team, the Global Head of Brand, Corporate Communications and Content will drive our global awareness, messaging, brand and content efforts.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in developing our brand awareness, growing and diversifying our audience and nurturing our relationships with key stakeholders, press, partners, analysts and influencers. He/she will be responsible for the ongoing delivery of all PR, Social Media, Messaging and Content Development across our global markets.
- Identify key marketing initiatives/opportunity in each region/globally to drive wide scale awareness of Arkadin’s UC capability
- Manage program of PR activities, maximising return on marketing investment (ROMI) and ensuring that local PR programs are well integrated with corporate programs and PR representatives from each region are kept well informed of all PR milestones and activities.
- Actively seek out opportunities to build up bank of customer testimonials, case studies and references with a particular focus on UC / Enterprise deals.
- Create, curate and disseminate high quality marketing content for use across all marketing initiatives and programs, including website, social media and campaigns.
- Update and refresh Arkadin corporate message sets as appropriate and ensure that latest corporate positioning is made available to all Arkadians (eg latest corporate deck).
- Create more opportunities to align our value proposition with the NTT Group through joint events, AR and PR strategy.
- KPIs: put in place a set of robust KPIs which will allow us to measure the effectiveness of PR and Social Media activities and to improve ROMI.
- Continually evaluate new digital marketing techniques such as Influencer Marketing and run pilot programs to gauge effectiveness and practicality.
- Be a social ambassador for Arkadin, posting regularly on brand-related topics and participating actively in internal social programs.
- Strong B2B experience in all aspects of above-the-line and digital marketing programs.
- At least 7-10 years B2B experience in Marketing in a fast paced environment, with experience in a similar position.
- Proven campaign delivery experience and project management across multiple countries.
- Integrated program experience in PR and Social Media activity with full understanding of the media landscape and experience managing agencies and consultancies.
- Experience in performing ROI analysis and identifying tactics for constant improvement.
- Experience managing people to achieve defined results within agreed timescales.
- Able to work with and influence peers that are not under direct line management.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with sales and service line teams.
- Proven budget management, with the ability to analyse budgets and present accurate budget status reports.
- Strong track record of strategic and tactical marketing experience, within the Telecommunications, IT or software/SaaS sector.
- Strong understanding of latest market trends in public relations and social media.
- Fluent in English is mandatory, and other languages would be an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised with the ability to handle multiple-tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experienced in building relationships with partners, vendors and other key stakeholders
Communicating a message both internally and externally will be key - influencing both internal and external stakeholders
Creative thinker who can prioritise projects and programmes for commercial success