Events Manager India
- WTT, Sector 16, Noida, Noida, UP, in
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
- Close monitor of reasons for all incidents and implement changes to process to address weaknesses.
- Ensure operational efficiency of the events team
- Developing and Implementing new solutions and necessary training as required.
- Professional management of Event customers, providing prompt and accurate support
- Post event customer satisfaction: plan activities and debriefs to gather feedback and ensure quality of service can be improved, if needed
- Decreased turnaround times on all Event provisioning activities
- Optimum Event Success Rate
- Positively influence customer retention
- To assist and liaise other department as and when required.
- Effective team management delivering reliability, effectiveness and readiness.
- Continuous monitoring of CSAT and ensuring the achievement of set goals and SLAs
- Regular quality control of Event booking, hosting and aftercare process.
- Management of direct reports, to include performance reviews, training and mentoring, and managing any personnel issues.
- Regular reviews of Client Feedback, ensuring any negative feedback is addressed both with client and review of internal processes.
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert, to customers and Sales on Events
- Establish expectations with customer on timelines, requirements, and needs
- Book, schedule and provision Event activity
- Host Events, including Online events (web events, webcasts)
- Troubleshoot and resolve real-time service issues
- Complete post-Event work and coordinate timely delivery of invoicing and value added services
- Update job knowledge and databases through documentation and communication with managers, the Client Care team, and others within Arkadin
- Manage conference participants on Avaya Bridge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the required language(s)
- Experience on webcasting world and conferencing platforms in general
- Strong Attention to detail, organized, and accurate
- Ability to work under pressure while coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as being a part of a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required; knowledge of HTML, Photoshop type applications and Video streaming would be desirable
- Customer focused with demonstrable customer service experience
- Able to demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Graduate desirable (or relevant experience)