Service Relationship Manager
- WTT, Sector 16, Noida, Noida, UP, in
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
Key Results Areas (Long Term)
- Drive customer delight through focused customer service initiatives, response times on escalations and pro-active management of customer expectations.
Key Tasks (Daily)
- Own and resolve customer issues by working with technical and service teams internally and in close alignment with Sales teams.
- Maintain and update issue and incident tracker or Key Accounts at all times.
- Maximize customer operational Performance by:
- Providing Technical Advice and Help Desk Services
- Resolving Customer Issues and Complaints
- Disseminating Advisories, Disruption notices and planned maintenance Schedules in consultation with Relationship Managers/Manager –Technical Operations.
- Reduce Customer complaints and enhance customer stability and confidence in Arkadin Services.
- Serve as technical SPOC for Sales on all Product Issues and customer escalations that need direct technical intervention.
- Escalate product and bridge issues (incidents and smaller issues) to Operations and monitor the status of tickets and issues through to resolution and communicate back to Live Assistance, Events, Client Care
- Review Zero Moderator and Dormant Moderator report for key accounts and engage them for reactivation and usage.
- Identify high “at-risk customers” to VP Operations and Sales in order to proactively address issues with them to encourage their continued use of Arkadin services.
- Collect, Analyze and Summarize information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions and validations.
- Subject Matter expert for Anytime, Anywhere, WebEx, other internal and potential external products and bridge features. Constantly Updating Job Knowledge by attending relevant trainings.
- Prepare and a robust service review with Key Clients and Share with customer along-with VP Operations and Relationship Managers every month.
House Account Management
Telecall on house account to find out from customers if they are happy with our services and upsell other services
- Provide training and ongoing support for customers
Understanding technical issues within Arkadin’s services to be able to assist and reassure clients
- Customer Feedback Management
Handle customer complaints
- Associate's degree preferred (or relevant experience).
- Added advantage to incumbent, with ITIL certified
- Positive and patient with a good listening skills;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills, experience speaking to and moderating groups, strong customer service focus with attention to meeting commitments;
- Strong team player with good relationship management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficient and comfortable working with disparate systems and applications;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required;
- Work experience of dealing directly with customers;