Sales Operations Analyst - London
- 26-28 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London W6 7HA, UK
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
Please note that this role can be based either in Paris OR in London.
As a Sales Operation Analyst, you will contribute to Arkadin success by improving sales related programs, automation of sales tools, analysis and communication of sales statistic and the overall efficiency of the sales organization.
Your keys responsibilities:
- Improve and standardize processes within the sales organization;
- Daily, weekly and monthly information update, through Automation of the companies CRM and Reporting programs;
- Standardize and automation of the internal reporting;
- Maintain and update the compliance standards for the company’s CRM database;
- Generation and dissemination of actionable intelligence to senior leadership that helps make decisions about Sales resourcing and alignment to EMEA objectives;
- Internal presentation related to analyses of the business for the High Management.
- University degree;
- 5+ years experience on a similar role, ideally in the telecom industry;
- Expertise in MS Office applications – particularly Excel (Advanced) and PowerPoint (Advanced);
- Experience with Salesforce.com & Business Objects;
- You have good communication skills, problem-solving skills, an understanding of key metrics which drive a sales organization and an entrepreneurial approach.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district) OR in Hammersmith, London;
- International environment – English is our business language.