UC Sales Manager - Mexico
- Ciudad de México - Cuernavaca, San Miguel Topilejo, CDMX, Mexico
Arkadin is focused on bringing businesses into the future by delivering
Cloud Communication services that drive productivity and provide a seamless end
user experience. More than technology alone, we understand that it’s people
working with people that actually creates positive change. Whether its
delivering a large event, making video systems interoperate, or enabling global
Cloud voice, we look after every aspect of the project and we take the hassle
out of user adoption.
At Arkadin, we have successfully transformed our own business by putting our
people at the heart of our communications: We work with all our customers to
help them do the same, to create a Digital Workplace that will thrive because
it is designed around the people who will enjoy it. This digital workplace
delivers many benefits: improved business workflows, new and better working
habits and being able to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
Present in 33 countries and part of NTT Communications, we have been
changing the way businesses communicate for fifteen years. We continue to learn
from our base of 50,000 clients: Many business challenges are similar, but
every business demands unique attention.
For more information, please visit www.arkadin.com
The UC Sales Manager position exists to develop a strategic team of Solutions Consultants focused on driving revenue through Unified Communications Cloud solutions. This position contributes to Arkadin’s success by generating the revenue and profits necessary to achieve our mission of establishing Arkadin as the preferred innovative UC&C Cloud provider.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintaining budgeted headcount to ensure Arkadin is in the best position to achieve revenue objectives
- Strategically target and acquire new UC customers
- Mentor, develop and build autonomous UC Solution Consultants
- Coordinate with Pre-Sales Engineers, Solution Architects, Project Management and leadership to ensure successful customer deployments
- Lead by example with a high level of customer engagement in order to ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded across all Solution Specialists and UC hunters
- Developing relationships with MSFT and Cisco sellers and managers to form strong go to market partnerships
- Resolve customer challenges by working with the right resources and actively engaging with the customer through resolution.
- Actively engaged in all strategic opportunities
- Organize and facilitate regular deal reviews with senior leadership
- Create client presentations, proposals and client reports
- Conduct onsite and remote presentations and demonstrations
- Effectively work across all departments to support clients
- Negotiate contractual terms with prospects, clients and internal teams
- Accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly revenue and new business development
- Attend training and complete all online learning requirements to ensure advance knowledge of Arkadin’s products, solutions, policies and procedures
- All new employees are on-boarded to accelerate productivity and successful development
- Cultivate talent within the region to provide career progression.
- Communicate professionally with other departments, senior management, peers and global subsidiaries.
- Maintain accurate records within Salesforce.com
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
Your Target Results
- Developing revenue streams with companies that have 10,000+ employees
- Creating strong relationships with Microsoft and Cisco sales teams
- Achieve and/or exceed revenue targets & team KPIs
- As a player-coach, successfully drive pipeline as well as support team members in driving their respective pipelines
- Demonstrates an ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams to address all aspects of the business
- Increase monthly revenue in line with revenue objectives (ex: NRI increase)
- Successfully drive sales efforts on strategic core products (ex: Arkadin Total Connect Enterprise and Cisco Spark)
- Demonstrate an effective management of the entire sales process, complete understanding of the business, buying and decision-making process of an organization
- Management is well informed of short and long-term revenue forecasts, including new business development
- You become an expert with Arkadin’s UC solutions, policies and procedures
- All employees know, understand and can clearly articulate the company’s story, mission and values.
- Full compliance with the companies CRM database policies
The Skills You’ll Bring
- University Degree
- Entrepreneurial and driven individual
- Successful selling experience in B2B sales (large enterprise)
- A well-developed understanding of the IT/Telco and expert understanding of selling to large clients is required.
- Management experience leading an organization focused on performance and results in a matrix environment.
- Possess both strategic and tactical dimension and capabilities, and ability to analyze the market, competitors and company strengths and weaknesses while devising winning sales strategies.
- Successful track record of managing, leading, and developing people; able to enhance the competency and skill base of the sales organization while simultaneously developing more coherent communications across the company
- Demonstrated leadership in a cross functional environment with the ability to lead, influence and shape opinion amongst a peer group of senior managers.
- Proven team player with exceptional interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft office applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.