Talent Acquisition Specialist/Lead, APAC
- 3 Anson Road #27-01 Springleaf Tower, Singapore, Singapore, sg
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll be responsible for building and driving a sustainable talent pipeline for our APAC market to ensure that we attract, hire and retain the best talents. You’ll be responsible for sourcing and engaging candidates via social media platforms using digital marketing techniques. You’ll also be responsible for managing candidate(s) recruitment process by ensuring a strong focus on a positive candidate experience that will place Arkadin as an employer of choice.
- You will partner with Hiring Managers to define general candidate requirements (prior experience, needed skills, education, compensation ranges, etc.)
- You will take charge of drafting job descriptions and advertisements for multiple channels: leveraging our employer brand & tone of voice across social platforms
- Building up and nurturing a talent pipeline via a proactive multi-sourcing approach, with a focus on social media recruitment
- Managing the candidate(s) recruitment process via our applicant tracking system
- Conducting telephone interview pre-screens with candidates
- Boosting Arkadin’s referral program regionally
- Reporting on the key performance indicators of recruitment activities
- Sharing best practices between recruiters across other regions
- Manage on-boarding process
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in sourcing candidates using digital marketing techniques (social networks, direct search).
- You possess a vast know-how on database searching techniques, direct mailing mechanics, lead generation, and an affinity towards data analysis, and especially an expert in using LinkedIn Recruiter platform.
- Experience working across APAC countries including Japan and Korea
- You possess flawless copy writing skills in order to publish attractive job adverts
- You have worked in a high volume and detail-oriented environment
- You have experience of using and reporting on metrics to measure success
- You boast of an excellent communication skillset, both oral and written
- You’re extremely efficient, highly organized and conscientious
- Proven ability to work co-operatively and effectively with others
- Previous experience in a multicultural environment is a plus