Global HRIS & Reporting Specialist (H/F) - France
- 153 Rue de Courcelles, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
As an HRIS & Reporting Specialist for the Corporate Level, you have a unique opportunity to step forward as a business partner for the HR community across the whole world. This global position will allow you to embrace significant responsibilities but most of all to bring your added value to our business, as you’ll be working on a lot of various topics.
Your next challenges and main focus are:
- Maintain and develop Arkadin’s Core HR system for all regions thanks to the help of local HR correspondents;
- Provide training and support for all relevant internal stakeholders and animate dedicated HRIS community through regular meetings & best practices sharing;
- Liaise with SaaS provider to report issues and/or to test new functionalities;
- Ensure preparation and follow-up of HR-related campaigns hosted within the HRIS (appraisal, compensation, probation…).
- Build, check and deliver regular & ad hoc reports for internal stakeholders;
- Develop and improve internal tools to improve local HR empowerment;
- Ensure data quality through regular audits & checks;
- Implement dedicated measures to comply with local and/or regional regulation (incl. GDPR).
HR Projects/Process Optimization:
- Through analyses of existing data, tools and practices, advocate for new ways of working and/or processing to improve efficiency and/or results;
- Advocate, lead, support and close dedicated HRIS projects according to business objectives.
- Fluent English both written and spoken as it will be your main business language;
- Strong knowledge of HRIS environment & Administration (ideally previous Talentsoft experience);
- HR-background or IT-background preferred (minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience)
- Advanced capabilities with MS Office solutions (especially Excel & PowerPoint);
- Customer-oriented scheme and good communication skills;
- High professional and personal integrity regarding sensitive data (professional and personal data);
- 1-step further approach: ability to take the big picture into consideration when considering modifying or upgrading softwares/processes.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.