HR Business Partner - Frankfurt, Germany
- Schmidtstraße, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen to work in a dynamic, innovative and fast paced environment you will guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programmes.
You will closely work with the Management team on all HR topics in a Business Partner approach. You must have a clear understanding of the organisation's business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies which will select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives. You will promote and develop Arkadin values within the workplace: Respect, Enjoyment, Working Together, Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Further to this you will also be part of the wider European HR Team, reporting to the People Director - EMEA, contributing to and developing best practices consistent with the global corporate strategy.
- Ensuring alignment with Arkadin Management Rules for HR policies.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team to manage the full recruitment process, including;
- Managing the candidate(s) recruitment process via our applicant tracking system
- Managing the candidate(s) on-line assessment selection stage: analysing candidate scores & reports
- Conducting telephone interview pre-screens with candidates
- Participate in the recruitment interview process for all recruitment decisions.
- Interpreting and compliance to regulatory concerns; employment legislation, diversity and equality, personnel records etc.
- Employee orientation; induction of new employees ensuring all aspects of employment contracts, legislation, company values, support resources, training and development plans are covered.
- Undertaking regular salary reviews; advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Individual performance assessment and measurement of compliance with Arkadin values and behaviours.
- Diversity & equality; harassment, disability, discrimination
- Contributing to the EMEA strategy, by working collaboratively with the wider EMEA HR team
- Employee services and counselling; confidential support and advice. Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures, performance reviews, promotions & redundancy processes.
- Compensation and benefits; responsible for the administration and management of the payroll and company benefits
- Management of the Recruitment plans and processes. Developing new sources of recruitment including social media. Developing job descriptions, interviewing and selecting candidates, and recruitment training for managers.
- Providing monthly analysis on HR KPI's: recruitment, costs, turnover.
- Managing the semi-annual performance review process.
- Coordinating and producing plans of training needs.
- Employee relations; understanding and merging corporate values and objectives and employee needs to achieve optimum performance. Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Managing the annual salary review process
- Keeping on track all topics related to employment legislation (working conditions, work contracts, disciplinary procedures and absence management…)
- Enhancing employee development
- Act as internal consultant for organizational improvement.
- Involvement in strategic European & Global HR projects and initiatives as required.
- Management Team; membership of and active participation in regular meetings
- Assisting the business as a whole to grow and develop.
Professional / Technical Skills
- Proven experience working in a HR Business Partner role
- A proven track record successfully recruiting in the German market
- Internet and PC proficiency with advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Extremely efficient, highly organised and conscientious
- Confident and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Pro-active and flexible approach with the ability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work
- Proven ability to work co-operatively and effectively with others
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain high standards of work
- Possesses a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organisation
- Appreciation for the need for discretion and diplomacy as appropriate