EMEA IT Support Intern – London
- Hammersmith Rd, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
Please notice this is a paid internship at the national minimum wage.
The successful EMEA IT Support Intern will be responsible for;
- Support the IT team in the maintenance and upgrades of hardware, software and other systems
- Troubleshoot equipment such as printers, scanners, computers and servers
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management
- Provide first line IT support to the team by assisting in daily tasks
- Any other dutie
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT qualification
- Must be IT literate with knowledge of devices such as Microsoft.
- Delivery focused and problem solving attitude
- Technical proficiency in MS Office
- Basic understanding of troubleshooting
- Excellent communication, customer service and team skills
- Calm under pressure and enjoys learning and taking on new challenges.
In return, you will get invaluable hands on commercial experience with a leader in their field. As well as working in a fun filled environment with our people the centre of our values.