Technical Pre-Sales - Hong Kong
- 199 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, hk
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
The focus for this role will be on Cloud Communications and Collaboration which include Cisco Webex Meetings and Teams, Polycom and Blue Jeans Video Conferencing, etc.
Your role is to support the sales teams in the creation and development of sales opportunities by owning the technical customer relationship. Through understanding of the customers’ business goals and strategy, the Presales Solutions Consultant should help qualify and understand the Customer’s IT architecture and strategy, ensure that they understand the broad value proposition, and to identify and drive (from a technical perspective) opportunities within customer accounts across the entire portfolio.
- To engage with the customer at a senior IT/IT Director level to position propositions, and to help the customer to develop a broad, integrated communications strategy and architecture
- Participate and lead the customer discussions, demos and RFP/RFI responses.
- Conduct and drive the technical workshops with customers and design required solution with end to end service approach
- Own and works on client proposals and all relevant presales deliverables (BOM, SOW)
- Develop accurate bill of materials and pricing documents to meet the requirements of the project scope.
- Assist Sales teams in presenting technology updates to our existing base customers.
- Working closely with Professional Services teams in project delivery where needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing Unified Communications and network solutions for large business and enterprise customers
- Extensive experience of designing Cisco WebEx, Voice and networking Solutions including management and provisioning platforms
- Specialist knowledge in Microsoft Unified Communications and Collaboration products and services
- Working knowledge on Room Booking systems and Meeting room designs and solutions
- Working knowledge of and accredited ITIL, TOGAF or similar industry accreditation
- Extensive experience in a Pre-Sales Consultant capacity with an advanced understanding of service and sales principles and practice
- Professional level Cisco accreditation such as CCDP or CCNP as a minimum