- KH Tower Suite 10-03 No. 8 Lorong P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, my
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
- - Hands on experience in end-to-end GL processes (journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations, Intercompany reconciliations & matching, maintenance fo fixed asset registers and so no).
- Comfortable in a shared service environment and service oriented
- Comfortable to work within a tight month end closing timeline
- With prior experience handling audit/tax queries from external tax consultants/auditors
- Experience in handling stakeholders – from Business Teams, Leadership Team, Corporate Office (HQ) and external parties such as banks, legal, tax and audit service providers
- Experience in using ERP system (we are using Microsoft’s Navision) Microsoft Excel /Word/Powerpoint and so on
- Candidates that are agile, dynamic and have a “can-do” attitude is highly preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor Degrees in Accounting/Finance/ACCA/CPA
- With at least 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a centralized finance function or shared service environment
- Able to communicate well with all levels of stakeholders
Languages known : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin/Cantonese (preferred)