People Partner, Japan
- Palazzo Astec 10F 2-8-1 Higashi-Shimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo, jp
Boost your career with Arkadin, one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in Unified Communications & Collaboration Services. Play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more connected world and contribute to a greener planet. We're part of NTT Communications, one of the world's leading telecommunications groups. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place rapidly to grow. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic.
Direct reporting to: MD, Asia Pacific & Japan
Dotted line reporting to: VP - HR, Asia Pacific
- Partner local leadership team to drive HR initiatives that align to business strategy and support the achievement of the organization business objectives.
- Accountable for the entire employee life-cycle in the organisation – talent acquisition, performance management, learning & development, organization development & design, career and succession planning as well as talent retention.
- Foster a culture of employee engagement to reinforce the organization’s business strategies and culture for continuous growth and improvement
- Understand the existing HR and people landscape, analyze gaps, develop and implement appropriate HR programs to bridge gaps.
- Drives and manages internal communications, and organizational changes ensuring the workforce is informed and engaged.
- Actively involves in the organization and talent assessment initiatives, succession planning and key talent development.
- Ensure alignment with Arkadin Management Rules for hiring and selection processes.
- Employee orientation; induction of new employees ensuring all aspects of employment contracts, legislation, company values, support resources,training and development plans are covered.
- Responsible for annual salary review exercise and advise on pay and other remuneration issues.
- Co-ordinate the bi-yearly performance review & annual calibration exercise
- Guide people leaders on performance management, coaching, performance & development improvement processes
- Recommend & implement talent attraction, retention & engagement programs
- Ensure Employee Rule Books are up-to-date with the latest employment regulation or review for enhancement
- Implement changes in the Employee Rule Books to ensure it is adhered to by employees
- Administering payroll and maintaining records relating to staff
- Advises management as a HR business partner and a change agent to roll out organizational change programs.
- Ensures compliance with employment-related laws. Represent, or aid in the representation of, the Company on related litigation.
- Implement various local, regional and global HR projects as required
- Interpreting and compliance to regulatory concerns; Japan employment legislation
- A degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in full spectrum of HR. Preference will be given to candidates with recruitment knowledge.
- Well versed with the local labour regulation and other related regulations
- Working experience in a multi-national company is required
- Self-starter who can “roll-up his/her sleeves” and “hands-on” to deliver result and possesses good business acumen.
Personal Trait Profile:
- Strong consulting skills in business planning and change management
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Well organised, strong analytical skill and resourceful
- Possesses an energetic and lively personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Ability to think through issues and work on corrective actions
- Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to think on your feet
- Comfortable with management of conflict situation and making unpopular decisions