UC Microsoft Project Manager - USA
- 1501 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
Arkadin is focused on bringing businesses into the future by delivering Cloud Communication services
that drive productivity and provide a seamless end user experience. More than technology alone, we understand that it’s people working with people that actually creates positive change. Whether its delivering a large event, making video systems interoperate, or enabling global Cloud voice, we look after every aspect of the project and we take the hassle out of user adoption.
At Arkadin, we have successfully transformed our own business by putting our people at the heart of our
communications: We work with all our customers to help them do the same, to create a Digital Workplace that will thrive because it is designed around the people who will enjoy it. This digital workplace delivers
many benefits: improved business workflows, new and better working habits and being able to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
Present in 33 countries and part of NTT Communications, we have been changing the way businesses communicate for fifteen years. We continue to learn from our base of 50,000 clients: Many business challenges are similar, but every business demands unique attention.
For more information, please visit www.arkadin.com
The Project Manager works within the Professional Services team and reports directly to the PS Manager. The Project Manager will be allocated to a project depending on availability and skills. Once the Project Manager is allocated he will apply the Arkadin project management best practices in order to execute the project in a controlled manner.
This means to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to agreed deadlines and includes project planning and execution in coordination with the customer, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Define project plan, scope, goals, plans including milestones and deliverables that supports the agreed business case
· Define project organization, governance and responsibility matrix
· Build the project team and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion and continually manage project expectations with team members
· Organize required workshops and follow-up meetings with internal and external stakeholders
· Track project milestones and deliverables and deliver progress reports to key stakeholders
· Track issues and risks and build appropriate contingency/mitigation plans and escalate when needed
· Track project change requests, evaluate impacts and review plans
· Assure that service acceptance activities are accomplished to allow invoicing
· Drive project closure and lessons learned activities
· Lead the implementation of any new customers or solutions
· Facilitate internal and external meetings to set up the time-frames and guidelines of the Roll-Out depending on the scope
· Ability to serve as a liaison between sales/technical departments and the end users
· Uphold knowledge of products and solutions that Arkadin provides to be able to train and clearly explain the benefits and functionality of each solution
· Maintain accurate records regarding all aspects of the Roll-out process in Salesforce
· Ensure group training sessions occur for clients to ensure that each new user easily embraces the solutions provided to them
· Deliver project plan and updates on a weekly basis to key stakeholders
· Demonstrate Arkadin’s 4 Core Values: Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Working Together and Enjoyment
Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with customer facing technical migrations/rollouts – Must be able to provide details of successful projects
· Experience with executing projects with MS Office products, including, Exchange, Skype, Active Directory, Outlook and Skype Client or within the cloud hosting industry, Hosted VoIP, and Private/Public Cloud concepts
· Experience working with Sales Force or CRM tool desirable
· Experience working with carriers
· Web conference experience a plus
· Polycom solution experience a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification
- Microsoft technical certifications a big plus
· Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
· Consistently demonstrates the ability to express both oral and written thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely
· Entrepreneurial approach that builds and nurtures strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally
· Detail oriented – capability of being meticulous and managing details impacts on the projects
· Communication – capability to manage expectations and solve disputes or conflicts
· Problem management – capability manage unexpected situations and proactively propose solutions
· Time management - well organized and multi-task capacities
· Leadership management – capability to motivate a group of people towards a same goal
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.