Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Hammersmith Rd, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with Arkadin, one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in Unified Communications & Collaboration Services. Play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more connected world and contribute to a greener planet. We’re part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s leading telecommunications groups. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place rapidly to grow. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll be responsible for building and driving a sustainable talent pipeline for a number of different markets within EMEA to ensure that we attract, hire and retain the best talent. You’ll be responsible for sourcing and engaging candidates via social media platforms using digital marketing techniques where necessary. You’ll also be responsible for managing the candidate(s) experience by ensuring a strong focus on a positive candidate experience that will place Arkadin as an employer of choice.
- You will partner with Hiring Managers to define general candidate requirements (prior experience, needed skills, education, compensation ranges etc.)
- You will take charge of drafting SEO optimised job descriptions and advertisements for multiple channels: leveraging our employer brand & tone of voice across social platforms
- Building up and nurturing a talent pipeline via a proactive multi-sourcing approach, with a focus on social media recruitment
- Managing the candidate(s) recruitment process via our applicant tracking system
- Managing the candidate(s) on-line assessment selection stage: analysing candidate scores & reports
- Conducting telephone interview pre-screens with candidates
- Boosting Arkadin’s referral program regionally
- Reporting on the key performance indicators of recruitment activities
- Sharing best practices between recruiters across other regions
Key to success
- 100% inside SR without exception: approvals, review notes, reminders etc
- Minimise recruitment costs and and achieve target of 90% of all hires hired through TAS activity
- Adherence to agreed TAS and SR KPIs
- Positive candidate experience and 100% response rate
Professional / Technical skills
- You have a clear understanding of the Unified Communications sector and may have previous experience in recruiting in this sector. Being familiar with the technology environment and terminology is preferred .
- You will have previous experience in sourcing candidates using digital marketing techniques (social networks, direct search).
- You possess detailed understanding of database searching techniques, direct mailing processes, lead generation, and an affinity towards data analysis, and will be an expert in using LinkedIn Recruiter platform.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of creating and executing Boolean searches
- You possess flawless copy writing skills in order to publish attractive job adverts
- You have worked with an ATS in a high volume and detail-oriented environment
- You have experience of using and reporting on metrics to measure success
- You boast of an excellent communication skillset, both oral and written
- You’re extremely efficient, highly organised and conscientious
- Proven ability to work co-operatively and effectively with others
- Previous experience in a multicultural environment is a plus
- Additional languages would be advantageous