Regional Marketing Manager (H/F) - France
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Arkadin is one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in Unified Communications & Collaboration services (audio, web & video conferencing) delivered in the Cloud.
Come & share with us!
Play a vital role in a successful business story thanks to the tremendous market potential for solutions that enable a more connected world and contribute to a greener planet. We’re part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s leading telecommunications groups, which offers us many new business opportunities – and a solid future. Join a company that shares the same values as well as successes and happiness, whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!”
Arkadin’s Marketing & Communications team is dedicated to building great customer relationships. We do that by listening to our clients and showing them how our UC&C solutions can not only meet their needs – but add value to their businesses. Join us if you’re great at building client loyalty and inciting sales.
As part of its global digital transformation and growth plan, Arkadin is now focusing on Premium accounts to increase average deal size with a specific approach.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, Western Europe to be based in our Paris office, driving marketing initiatives into Arkadin's prospect and customer bases in France, Spain, Italy and Portugal. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing for the region and work closely with the sales teams in terms of developing and delivering a customer-centric and an acquisition marketing plan, targeting specific profiles via agreed segmentation (size, vertical, function, solution) plus business applications. The role will sit within the Western Europe marketing team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop, own and execute a detailed demand generation marketing communication strategy and activity plan for Western Europe covering both online and offline activities around Arkadin’s portfolio of SaaS solutions
- Plan and deliver marketing activities and programs dedicated to the existing customers
- Manage local events and PR according to the EMEA strategy
- Own local deployment of social selling, employee advocacy and other social programs
- Execute demand generation, ABM and inbound programs based on the EMEA strategy
- Deliver management reports through the analysis of campaign effectiveness via measured uptake of services
- Demonstrate clear ROI from all marketing activities
- Strong collaborative work with the Demand Gen Centre (campaign execution, reporting, data, design, web)
- Own the local relationship for the NTT Group and other key partners to collaborate on local events and programs and to secure investment from group companies
About your background:
- Strong experience managing and executing effective demand generation and customer marketing programs in a fast paced environment
- At least 4 years’ experience working within a B2B Marketing environment
- Strong track record of strategic and tactical marketing experience, within the Telecommunications, Technology, IT or software sectors
- Proven delivery of marketing initiatives in line with tangible commercial targets
- BA/BS degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- Html / CMS knowledge would be useful in order to do little Website updates
- English & French fluency
- Global stakeholder management and ability to form strong local relationships with sales and execs
- Analytical approach to demand generation and exceeding lead generation targets
- Excellent organizational, conceptual and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Self-Starter and “hands-on” type of mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values: #WorkingTogether; #Enjoyment; #EntrepreunarialThinking; #Respect;
- International environment – English is our business language;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district).