Accounts Receivable Specialist - Bilingual English/Spanish - USA
- 1501 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
For more information, please visit www.arkadin.com
Under general supervision and following departmental policies and procedures, the AR or Collections Specialist manages a specific portfolio of accounts in Latin America (All Spanish speaking); utilizing phone calls, emails, and interpersonal communications to insure that Accounts Receivable are collected in accordance with standardized metrics and DSO
What You’ll Be Doing
Make regularly scheduled collection calls when accounts become delinquent (invoices aged beyond 30 days)
Maintain a good follow up system to insure promises to pay are met and accounts are not neglected.
Annotate accounts from all calls so that a history is maintained for all accounts regarding collections efforts.
Review over payments and short payments and resolve in a timely manner by requesting a credit memo or issuing a refund.
Prepare write – offs according to the department and company policies and procedures.
· Bilingual written/spoken English/Spanish
· 3-5 years of B2B Collections in fast paced, high volume environment.
· Ability to positively and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
· Commitment to excellence in customer service.
· Display effective interpersonal skills with all levels of employees.
· Proven successful results, in meeting or exceeding established collections goals resulting in a reduction of DSO and Bad Debt.
· Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities.
· Strong integrity and work ethic are critical; as is the ability to have fun and work in an engaging, highly collaborative team environment.
· Strong Excel skills, Microsoft Word, Outlook.
· Experience with various collections software platforms; Navision Experience is a plus.
· High School Education or GED required
Accounting or Business Degree Preferred but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.