Telecom Incident Service Manager - VOIP - USA
- 1501 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
Arkadin is focused on bringing businesses into the future by delivering Cloud Communication services
that drive productivity and provide a seamless end user experience. More than technology alone, we understand that it’s people working with people that actually creates positive change. Whether its delivering a large event, making video systems interoperate, or enabling global Cloud voice, we look after every aspect of the project and we take the hassle out of user adoption.
At Arkadin, we have successfully transformed our own business by putting our people at the heart of our
communications: We work with all our customers to help them do the same, to create a Digital Workplace that will thrive because it is designed around the people who will enjoy it. This digital workplace delivers
many benefits: improved business workflows, new and better working habits and being able to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
Present in 33 countries and part of NTT Communications, we have been changing the way businesses communicate for fifteen years. We continue to learn from our base of 50,000 clients: Many business challenges are similar, but every business demands unique attention.
For more information, please visit www.arkadin.com
The Service Manager is responsible and accountable for the overall service relationship between the assigned Customer Account(s) and Arkadin. This includes ensuring Arkadin meets its SLAs and OLAs across all relevant business functions. Focused on service availability and performance, the Service Manager will have a high level of technical knowledge on Arkadin services and act as the customers advocate throughout Arkadin and be responsible for the prompt and effective resolution of all service related issues.
The Service Manager will be part of a virtual team of Service Managers operating globally. Service Managers within each region will coordinate the Service Management of Global VLE customers whilst ensuring a consistent and reliable customer experience.
This is a new function within Arkadin and requires the successful candidate to develop and deploy the Service Management strategy. Therefore, this a fantastic opportunity for the right person to make their mark and lay the foundations for this key focus area within Arkadin.
· Owns the overall service relationship between Arkadin and the assigned accounts on a country / regional / global basis
· The Service Manager will ensure all service and support functions remain responsive to customer needs
· Documents and maintains a Customer Service Plan (CSP) for each assigned account
· Lead customer on Arkadins standard processes
· Assists customer through Service Transition and Operation, ensuring operational teams are informed and prepared to support the service
· Adequate reporting and service standards are met for their specific service
· Change management advocate within Arkadin – All technical change is communicated and managed, with appropriate governance
· Participate in Arkadin and Customer CAB to present Arkadin change plans (where appropriate) and mediate scheduling conflicts and risk management.
· Work closely with Arkadin Customer Experience managers to ensure customer CSAT levels are measured and at a consistently high level
· Maintain a programme of continuous service improvement is in place and communicated within Arkadin and with the customer
· Produces a Service Development Plan to identify, document and provide solutions to the customers longer-term service requirements
· Acts as the customer’s advocate throughout Arkadin and is responsible for facilitating the prompt, effective resolution of all service related issues. This includes the identification of root causes and the development/implementation of associated action plans to maintain/improve customer satisfaction
· To assist the customer during Major Service Outage. Available throughout the active incident to provide explanation, updates, workaround discussion, etc. and to then provide a full post incident review including delivery of a Reason for Outage report within committed SLA.
- Lead a monthly service review with the allocated customer(s) to present Arkadin Service levels, initiatives, improvement plans and take ownership of any customer request or query(s).
- Provide a monthly Service Management report detailing service levels, service activity, on-going service improvements and initiatives
- Provide a detailed internal Management report to Arkadin key stakeholders
· Assist with the qualification/administration of SLA’s, understanding all regulatory conditions, understand the basic key points on commercial law applicable to service issues.
· To be available to the customer for escalation
· To have a full technical understanding of the services provided to the customer and be able to have technical discussions with the customer or facilitate discussion with Arkadin technical representatives
· Builds and maintains highly developed and wide cross-cultural relationships within the Customer accounts and the Arkadin community to effectively progress global service issues and plans.
· To be fully aware of the need to safeguard sensitive customer information at all times, so that customers perceive Arkadin to be a trustworthy Organisation, service gaps and producing Action Plans to close.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
· Very strong people management and leadership experience
· English Language - fluent
· ITIL V3 Foundations certified is an advantage but not mandatory
· Understand and work effectively in an ICT Service Provider environment
· Excellent customer facing communications skills (verbal and written)
· Strong customer service experience
· Able to visualise, articulate, solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information. Such skills include: demonstration of the ability to apply logical thinking, gathering and analysing information using comprehensive tools and techniques, the use of data to formulate both short term day-to-day and longer-term strategic plans, and the ability to identify and analyse options and assess feasibility and operational impact. Ensures that the business solution aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy, business and user needs and can identify and recognise a viable solution or control.
· Relationship Management - Identifies, analyses, manages and monitors the relationship with the allocated account(s) and Arkadin. Clarifies mutual needs and commitments through consultation and consideration of impacts. Assisting the customer to ensure that maximum benefit is gained from the services supplied.
· Excellent Stakeholder management skills
· Technical Understanding – this specific knowledge underpins an individual’s ability to deliver the responsibilities and tasks for their role. This relates to the application of the required breadth and depth of technical knowledge. This also includes staying abreast of industry developments and Arkadin service roadmaps.
· Strategic thinking – Able to have an overall perspective on business issues, events, activities and an understanding of the wider implications and long-term impact. This could include determining patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements.
· Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with evolving requirements and dynamic schedules
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Telecommunications / IT service provider environment
· Skilled at driving Continuous Service Improvement
· Escalation management. To handle client / internal complaints and represent Arkadin if necessary
· Strong understanding of process / procedure - documentation, development, training and adoption.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.