Quality Assurance Specialist
- WTT, Tower B, Sector 16, Noida, Noida, UP, in
Boost your career with Arkadin, one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in Unified Communications & Collaboration Services. Play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more connected world and contribute to a greener planet. We're part of NTT Communications, one of the world's leading telecommunications groups. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place rapidly to grow. Join a company whose people are #Contagiously Enthusiastic
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the test planning and execution for all phases of testing – Functional, Integration Testing, Regression, Performance Testing, Security Testing, Acceptance Testing.
- Perform Functional Testing using Test Automation Tools.
- Perform Performance Testing using any open source tools
- Design, develop, debug and execute automated test scripts
- Create high quality, maintainable, and performant test code.
- Designing and Building test cases.
- Estimate, Prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problem.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in S/W testing including Automated functional testing, Performance, Security Testing of web applications.
Must have skills:
- Experience in test planning and execution using Test Automation Tools like Selenium.
- Experienced in performance testing
- Experienced in Security Testing
- Must have knowledge to write code which is focused on test-ability, robustness, and performance of the system.
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of QA practices and bug reporting standards is a must
- Must have knowledge of what represents good software design.
- Depth knowledge in performance result monitoring and analysis part