Organizational Change Manager (H/F) - France
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Part of NTT Group, Arkadin is one of the largest and fastest growing Cloud Communication service providers in the world, and offers a complete range of integrated audio, web and video conferencing and Unified Communications solutions.
As an Organizational Change Manager, you are responsible for the delivery of OCM projects across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). You are a key consultant who manages OCM projects independently and who will engage with key business areas across Arkadin to assist in the successful delivery of project outputs. You are also in charge of ensuring that clients have an effective project experience with Arkadin, on the onboarding of our technology and/or our services into their business.
Your main missions are:
- Provide comprehensive understanding, knowledge and experience of OCM lifecycle, but also methodology and ability to communicate this approach to clients, leading to successful engagements;
- Undertake end-to-end engagement for OCM projects and provide successful handover of client from project to business as usual management within the CSM (Customer Success Management) structure;
- Manage project allocations to reach 80% capacity for workload within a 12-month period;
- Provide lessons learned and recommendations back to Business Change Manager to assist in the development and refinement of service offering;
- Partner with client facing Arkadin business streams (Sales/CSMs) to assist in the client engagement and take up of service;
- Actively work as a member of the BCOT (Business Change & Optimisation Team) to assist with growth and development of our business line and ability to deliver its key services to assist in internal and external awareness, buy-in and success.
The main key results on that role are:
- Increase customer satisfaction through a proficient engagement and onboarding;
- Increase usage, adoption and satisfaction for investment in subscribed solutions;
- Contribute to customer retention by assuring a successful experience using Arkadin’s solutions;
- Assist in building solid OCM service pipeline across EMEA;
- Ensure that the OCM service line is a recognized and valued part of Arkadin offerings;
- Expand Arkadin’s product footprint and value within existing base.
- Previous experience in an OCM delivery position within technology companies;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and on delivery or core elements such as Exchange migrations, SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Streams and a specific emphasis on Microsoft Teams;
- Good understanding of key CISCO products (WebEx Meetings, WebEx Teams etc.);
- Ability to lead and facilitate OCM projects and consult with clients on best practices and recommendations for successful adoption (face to face/remote support combinations);
- Ability to engage with varying audiences and relay information to all audience types, from technical, C-Suite Executive, senior Stakeholders, project teams, intermediate and beginner users;
- Strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner;
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to build and nurture strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally;
- Professional level of French and English.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values: #respect, #teamwork, #entrepreneurialspirit, #enjoyment;
- Based in Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.