Unified communications Business Development Manager - Hammersmith
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
We are looking for a new UC Business Development Manager to join our expanding commercial & enterprise sales teams. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable hunter mentality with strong new business acumen. They will be expected to matrix strategic targeted prospects through strong relationship-building, market diligence, competitive analysis and financial assessments.
Key activities & Tasks
- Identify, qualify & approach new strategic prospects, to proactively sell Hosted Telephony with related Professional services around business transformation & adoption
- Work to continuously improve & exceed sales skills and capabilities in the collaboration cloud services market
- Maintain a consistently high level of sales activity both on virtual and face to face meetings,
- Provide short and long-term accurate revenue forecasts, whilst maintaining a robust & healthy pipeline
Key expected results
- Achieve and/or exceed annual revenue target
- Apart from IT, to have the ability to strategically position Arkadin within other functional departments such as Procurement, HR, Finance & Sales.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on the Salesforce CRM
- Become an expert in Arkadin's value proposition, which includes knowledge of solutions, policies & procedures
- Successful performance against Arkadin's qualitative and quantitative sales targets
Core skills & requirements
- Demonstrable new business sales success within Hosted Telephony and Unified Communications space. Experience with Microsoft or Cisco based solutions is highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of success within the commercial space (200 to 5000 desktop users) or Enterprise space (5000+ desktops)
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and sense of urgency
- Excellent prospecting and negotiating skills
- Strong telephone manner with impeccable communication skills
- Social Selling experience using digital tools & platforms to reach a wider audience.
- A proactive team player with hands-on mentality
- Track record of building strong relationships within a business internally & externally
What Arkadin can offer you:
- Competitive salary & a fantastic commission structure
- Luxurious reward incentives such as our president's club for overachievers
- Sales kick off meetings in unbelievable location across Europe every year.
- Half yearly appraisal reviews with additional bonuses
- Private Health Cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Partner led incentive programs
- Working from home flexibility
- Mobility & opportunity to transfer to global offices
- Childcare vouchers & benefits
- Engaged work community across departments including an active social scene