EMEA Marketing Assistant - German Speaker - Internship (H/F) - France
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
We are launching a new brand called Spoka (spoka.com), which will change the way entrepreneurs and small businesses communicate and collaborate. We push boundaries, create massively scalable marketing programs, and communicate differently than most B2B brands. This is where you come in.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be supporting all of our marketing campaigns, product and brand touch points – from web copy, to social media, to blog posts, to videos and social media activities for European countries. By supporting our Marketing Program Manager and Social Media Manager, you will share our brand voice and contribute to Spoka's growing presence on EMEA markets.
Spoka is part of ArkadinOnline, a new focus in Arkadin’s organization to maintain & develop our market share into the small revenue segment. ArkadinOnline is an autonomous business managing end-to-end customer lifecycle by offering simple, self-service, automated and best value for money solutions to our clients. For ArkadinOnline, and covering Germany, the Marketing Assistant supports the launch of our new brand and new solution offered through an eCommerce website in this country, and supports the EMEA marketing team by studying the local competition landscape, localizing digital campaigns, creating content for social media channels. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing for the Online Service Line in the region, and you will work closely with marketing agencies and all the online marketing team’s members. This will happen during a strategic moment for the Service Line as the new brand has just gone live.
Your main missions are:
- Competition landscape: conduct analysis on main competitors in Germany, check their websites, marketing approaches and initiatives, pricing model and offers. Present results on a regular basis;
- Launch of the new brand: coordinate with our marketing agency to localize content and tactics. Adapt to local market and follow-up to measure results and fine-tune when needed;
- Localize campaigns: adapt campaigns created at EMEA level for local market;
- Identify relevant 3rd parties, publications, websites according to the targeted audience and measure results;
- Social Media: work with the Online Social Media Manager to identify best tactic and approach for the German market. Launch campaigns on Xing if relevant;
- Follow up and qualify on all leads within SLA timeframe, using all tools available
- Manage the live chat and engage discussions with prospects and customers to identify potential business opportunities;
- Close loop with sales on leads after hand-over;
- Propose any relevant improvement on forms, live chat, or any other lead generation tool.
Your key results are:
- Accurate analysis of the competition landscape for Spoka in Germany;
- Successful launch of the new brand in Germany with the help of PR and Marketing agencies;
- Launch and manage marketing campaigns on a regular basis, based on those created for Spoka in EMEA;
- Start marketing campaigns on social media in Germany, including Xing with the support of the Social Media Manager;
- Thoroughly qualify each lead before hand-over to the relevant sales team;
- Responsible for the live chat and its ongoing improvement for German speaking countries.
Skills required for the role:
- 3+ years in Business or Sales School;
- German mother tongue and English fluent;
- Strong presence on social media.
- Team player, comfortable communicating with internal stakeholders;
- Fully digital marketing oriented with open mindedness to new technologies, best practices and innovation;
- Social media addict with ability to adapt what's most relevant to our target audience;
- .Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values: #respect #workingtogether #entrepreneurialspirit #enjoyment;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.