HR Business Partner (H/F) - France
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
We are looking for an HR Business Partner based in our Paris office (company's headquarter – about 150 employees), to focus on supporting the business and on working on global projects as required.
As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing the full range of HR support from a strategic and operational perspective, working closely with our global People team. The main goal of the role is to ensure that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes.
The successful candidate is someone who comes in with a hands-on attitude, thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment, has a passion for creating meaningful experiences and builds strong relationships with leaders and employees to continually drive our mission and goals.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Diagnose and define programs to optimize business performance;
- Lead transversal projects (EMEA / Global) regarding career paths, engagement & attrition reduction, workforce planning, or any other topic you feel relevant to develop for the business;
- Actively partner, coach and develop managers and individuals;
- Partner with our experts in the team to roll out annual HR programs (e.g. Performance Reviews, Employee Surveys, Merit increase, training plan…);
- Partner with our recruiting team to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience;
- Help maintaining and developing our culture and values;
- Partner with the team to be compliant with employment regulations;
- Understand the needs of the team and makes recommendations regarding recognition and rewards programs;
- Respond to employee questions timely and provide advice when it makes sense;
- Support Employee Relations in France;
- Work with managers and advise on performance and behavioral issues;
- Partner with payroll and benefits providers to educate new and transferring employees about contract terms, benefits, and payroll;
- Partner with the team on on-boarding and off-boarding processes, as well as other initiatives;
- Drive a focus on Diversity working closely with the team whilst creating and supporting programs;
- Share knowledge appropriately and proactively look for ways to raise the bar.
- Master’s degree in related field, plus 8+ years of progressive HR experience in a fast paced, high growth environment;
- A high energy, thoughtful HR partner who can work at a detailed tactical level and who can also see the big picture;
- Well-developed analytical and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity and a confident presence to effectively resolve sensitive employee issues;
- Self-directed but also great at collaborating with employees at all levels and with many different teams;
- Ability to be patient and communicate respectfully in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be fluent in both English and French (written and spoken);
- Advanced knowledge of Employee Relations in France;
- International experience, combined with a global mind-set are a distinct asset;
- Previous experience of building effective relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values: #respect #workingtogether #entrepreneurial #enjoyment;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.