EMEA Service Desk Engineer – L1 (French speaking)
- Calle Gran Vía, Madrid, Spain
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic
Working within the EMEA Service Desk Level 1 team, this is a ‘hands on’ role for a motivated and professional individual. Based in Madrid, this role demands a highly focused and committed work ethic, which supports the department by assisting with a variety of service support related requests for internal and external users. With a key focus on customer service the engineer will ensure the client(s) is updated verbally and / or electronically whilst carrying out first level incident investigation or request fulfillment.
For this role the engineer must be fluent in French language as the primary focus will be supporting Arkadins French clients
- Provide high level customer support at 1st line level to internal and external service users (primarily in French but also in English for certain clients)
- Technical support on Arkadin’s collaboration products and services; MS UC (Teams / Skype for Business), Cisco UC (CCA, Teams, etc.), voice services and Bluejeans collaboration tools.
- Ensure effective Incident Management in line with Arkadin defined SLA commitments
- Provide a high level of customer service on request fulfillment - Request for change and Request for Information on Arkadin supported services
- Manage our suppliers to ensure incident resolution in line with set SLAs
- To troubleshoot incident with the clients and to do the utmost to provide first point resolution
- To manage the escalation process for incidents within the department, ensuring all relevant information is captured and be responsible for escalation to 2nd level support teams
- To be confident in supporting the full range of Arkadin products and services
- Must know and understand all common issues and be able to answer any questions concerning them or to professionally follow knowledge base / decision tree guidance on incident and request support
- Communication regarding the status, progression and / or resolution of incidents
- Take initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalates when appropriate.
- Look for continuous quality improvement in the processes and activities associated with this position.
- To meet or exceed quality goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures
- To assist with tasks as assigned by the manager which may involve providing support to other areas of the business, as required.
- Fluent in spoken and written French
- Strong English language communications skills – spoken and written
- Certified (or currently studying to certify) with Microsoft or Cisco Networking qualification or similar experience
- Proven experience in an ICT services support environment
- Possess and use a confident, clear professional telephone manner at all times
- To be technically minded, be interesting in ICT related troubleshooting
- An excellent understanding of Arkadin and supported services
- Highly organized, with strong self-motivation and administrative skills
- Excellent customer skills
- To be proactive in assisting with issues and queries
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to self-development by embracing new products/skills/procedures and adhering to ‘best practice’ at all times
- To be able to mentor and support other personnel within the department
- Ability to work a variety of shifts and overtime when needed to suit the needs of the business
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and attention to time keeping, at all times
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines