Technical Support Team Lead
- 3 Anson Road #27-01 Springleaf Tower, Singapore, Singapore
Boost your career with Arkadin, one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in Unified Communications & Collaboration Services. Play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more connected world and contribute to a greener planet. We're part of NTT Communications, one of the world's leading telecommunications groups. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place rapidly to grow. Join a company whose people are #Contagiously Enthusiastic
The Information system Support Team lead is responsible for leading and developing a small team of level 2 and advanced Level 2 incident support engineers primarily focused on supporting information system services (billing and provisioning). Based in Singapore the team leader will be a very hand-on technical lead, capable of driving incident support with the highest level of customer service. Key focus is to ensure that reliable technical support for all our information systems to Arkadin customers and internal users.
Acting as part of a Small management team consisting of a team of various technical service streams, the technical leader will ensure all APAC IS are fulfilled and have a strong focus on continuous service improvement.
To be successful in this role you will be a very approachable team leader that is ready to motivate your team and lead by example. You are able to provide technical guidance at L2and L2++ level and be comfortable in representing your team/function to senior management. Strong Incident Management understanding and experience is vital.
- Hands-on technical team lead for L2 and L2++ information system
- Working as active member of a technical management team support Arkadin services in APAC
- Ensuring excellent incident/Case management whilst delivering a high level of support service
- Responsible for driving improvement and team development initiatives
- Technical support via phone, email and portal to internal and external users on Arkadin's information system; (Examples: BlueSky, WISE2, CIB, CIP, SkyeNet, BO
- Working with Arkadin Level3 support and/or suppliers as and where necessary
- Contribute to and maintain the Company Knowledge Base
- Provide training and guidance to level1 and level2 engineers
- Provide training and guidance to Sales, Service delivery , Advanced Service
- Team motivation and guidance to ensure excellent Support service
- Provide out of hours assistance if / when required
- Reporting to senior management on team success
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with 3 to 5 years of experience in Information System
- ITIL V3 Foundations certified is an advantage
- Further ITIL certifications are beneficial but not mandatory
- Demonstrable experience of incident and problem management
- Understand and work effectively in an ICT Service Provider environment
- Excellent customer (internal , partner )facing communications skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with evolving requirements and dynamic schedules
- MS windows knowledge and demonstrable experience
- advanced knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server
- Advance level in MS office suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience in using a CRM system (salesforce)
- Language skills in English and Chinese (to support Chinese speaking clients)
Interested applicants, please submit your resume, stating your current and expected salary, together with a recent photograph.