Multimedia Producer I - Webcast Events - USA
- 1501 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
At Arkadin, we have successfully transformed our own business by putting our people at the heart of our
communications: We work with all our customers to help them do the same, to create a Digital Workplace that will thrive because it is designed around the people who will enjoy it. This digital workplace delivers
many benefits: improved business workflows, new and better working habits and being able to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
Present in 33 countries and part of NTT Communications, we have been changing the way businesses communicate for fifteen years. We continue to learn from our base of 50,000 clients: Many business challenges are similar, but every business demands unique attention.
Arkadin is launching a new brand called Spoka (see www.spoka.com), which simplifies the way entrepreneurs and small businesses communicate and collaborate. We’re a fun and well-funded startup within Arkadin: we push boundaries, create digital-first customer experiences, and design products precisely aligned with the needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses.! A new opportunity has been created for a talented Sr. Financial Analyst based in Chicago to join us. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to apply your existing knowledge and gain experience in a dynamic environment.
For more information, please visit www.arkadin.com and spoka.com
The Multimedia Producer uses a solutions-based approach in consulting with sales and customers on their network and AV requirements in order to design, create and execute complex webcasts. The position may also require handling webcasts that don’t have a technical complexity but, a high level of coordination complexity. The Multimedia Producer works directly with the customer from point of receipt of the request to its completion including any post event discussions and follow-up.
The Multimedia Producer uses enhanced customer service skills to resolve challenging situations, communicates in a clear and professional speaking voice and applies knowledge learned to ensure a professional and successful event.
The Multimedia Producer will also work with Arkadin’s partners to identify technology improvements, share updates and training with the rest of the team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and create all elements, such as webcast consoles, customized branding, participant registration pages, registration confirmation emails, etc
- Partner with internal and external customers to ensure all customer needs are understood and fulfilled on time, conduct information gathering and follow-up meetings with customers before and after execution, establish expectations with customer on timelines, requirements, and provide any post-event deliverables to the customer
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert to customers and Sales on complex webcasts
- Drive technology and process improvements with Arkadin vendors
- Coordinate with other staff to ensure timely delivery of and invoicing for any custom work completed, including CD creation and mailing, transcription fulfilment, and compiling participant lists
- Manage delivery on day of event to ensure a positive customer experience
· Strong knowledge and understanding of HTML5/WebRTC protocols, Flash media, peer-peer eCDNs (Kollective or Hive), Wirecast, unicast/multicast mechanisms and AV video production
· Strong customer-focus with 2-5 years experience in customer service
- Proficient at using software applications including Microsoft Office products, knowledge of HTML and Photoshop-type applications
- Knowledge of Polycom and Cisco video bridges is a plus
- Experience in web design including design, use of multi-media, and editing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written/oral communication skills with experience moderating groups a plus
- Ability to work under pressure while coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in ON24, NASDAQ and INXPO webcast platforms a plus
- College degree preferred (or relevant experience)
· Bilingual English-Spanish, English-French or English-Portuguese desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.