Credit Controller - KL
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Boost your career with Arkadin, one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in Unified Communications & Collaboration Services. Play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more connected world and contribute to a greener planet. We're part of NTT Communications, one of the world's leading telecommunications groups. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place rapidly to grow. Join a company whose people are #Contagiously Enthusiastic
Be responsible for supporting the Billing to Cash function and taking direct accountability of the assigned countries billing and credit controls portfolio, and to ensure the the billing and DSO level are kept as per target SLAs set under the APAC Finance Shared Services Centre (SSC), and to be responsible to other job scopes from time to time as required by management.
- Close interaction internally with fellow Financial Accountants in the APAC SSC, CSM, and IS department heads.
- External interaction with customers on all credit control matters, debt collection agencies etc.
- Responsible for Credit control and billing functions
- Using the Cash-On-Time to make daily collections
- Reduce bad debts and achieve the DSO and assigned SLAs
- Producing of financial accounting information to support billings and credit collections teams efforts
- Deal with queries and issues from:
- CSM and IS departments
- Debt collection agencies
- Accountable to: Billing to Cash, Team Lead APAC Shared Services Centre, credit control and billing function for APAC countries
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of OTC and or Credit control experience
- Good MS Excel skills
- Experience in using Navision, BPC systems, Credit control or similar systems
- Fluent in English, written & spoken
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume stating current and expected salary, together with a recent photograph