UC Solutions Architect (H/F) - France
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic
In the Advanced Services Department, your main role consists in validating high-level designs and producing Microsoft compatible low-level designs needed to implement the UC solutions based on Microsoft Skype for Business. As an expert, you will also be involved in consultancy missions to analyze customer existing ecosystems and deliver recommendations.
Your main missions are ...
- Successfully design and implement solutions according to clients’ requirements;
- Ensure solutions are designed in a way to ensure both technical compliance and profitability;
- Support the Technical Presales, Sales and Project Management organizations on advanced solutions.
... but also:
- Elaborate Low Level Designs including; SfB features, AD integration, Federation, Telephony cohabitation and SIP trunking;
- Draft and recommend migration and cohabitation scenarios for the deployment teams;
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical expertise in order to design and build UC hosted SfB solutions integrated with the customers’ existing ecosystems;
- Deliver consultancy recommendations to customer’s related to UC roadmaps, Ms Teams and ROI;
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with peers at Microsoft and other key partners;
- Contribute to developing the portfolio of UC services and solutions aligned to market and client requirements;
- Project Management on UC solutions;
- Experience in presenting and discussing to a large audience including customer Technical Consultant, CTO/CIO Level.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, with equivalent responsibilities;
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft applications, particularly Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Active Directory Services, Exchange and SharePoint;
- Experience in recent SfB/Voice deployment programs involving devices/components such as IP Phones, Meeting room devices, Common Area Phones, SBA’s, SBC’s;
- Experience of working in a matrix function and international environment;
- Experience of customers facing and driving customer meetings;
- Experience in deploying the Lync 2013/Skype for Business solution to very large accounts in a strategic manner typically > 20,000 seats.
- Leadership and management skills;
- Communication and adaptation skills;
- Excellent level of both English and French;
- Certified Lync 2013 (Voice specialization) with a proven track record of delivering Lync solutions (Skype for Business certification would be a plus);
- In depth skills around Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Lync 2010/2013, OCS 2007 R2, SIP, audio/video/web standard protocols;
- Expertise on Polycom Lync/Skype enabled handsets including VVX, Trio8800..etc;
- In depth skills and expertise on Audio-codes/Sonus gateways, including configuration, integration including the SBA component and Media pack modules;
- Demonstrable documentation skills including Low level Design (LLD), Scope of Works (SOW), Test Plans and Whitepaper documents
- Good understanding of AD Infrastructure and synchronization tools (exposure to Azure will be extremely beneficial);
- Excellent knowledge of O365 as a CSP or Non-CSP solution to the end customer;
- Any other certification such as Anywhere365, Luware, Cisco, Avaya, Siemens, Networking, Switches, SBC’s ....etc will be seen as an advantage.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values: #respect, #teamwork, #entrepreneurialspirit, #enjoyment;
- Based in Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.